Hello,
My Elecrat T-1 mini-autotuner stopped working after some 10 years of
flawless service...
It started behaving erratically , it either does not react to the RF input
, or if it does then never finds the tune ending up with the red LED on.
It is not related with the antenna type,  it is all the same even with the
perfectly tuned R-8 on. The self LC test procedure as described in the
manual , though went ok. Disconnecting and re-connecting the battery doesn'
help. I also tried to eject and reinstal the microprocessor chip to no
avail. Visual inspection of the boards brought nothing suspicious and
resoldering the BNC contacts hasn't made any difference.

Any wise advise is welcome ! ( Except the " send it back to Elecraft" type,
:). It would be cheaper just to order the new one, :)

73 de Linas LY2H