Coupled resonator? I built a C-R antenna for 30, 17, and 12 when we first got the WARC bands using 300 ohm open-wire line. Only the 30 m wire was fed. It seemed to work well, on the rare occasions I could find someone on the bands. The same technique can be used to expand the BW of an 80 meter antenna although there are some side effects to be dealt with.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County