> You're correct.  But in fairness, those items should be based on a standard
> output power (not everyone wants QRP) and we already know that you're the
> only company concerned about those points and you're the clear winner.  ;-)

Actually, I think many if not most ham operators want the opposite.  The
biggest and heaviest rig.  Look at what Icom did with their 7800, look at that
Yaesu Beast of a radio, what is it, the FT-DX9000 or is that 90000.  Putting a
brick on the back of a KX2 might be good for a sales gimmick  “Buy me, I’m
heavy".

By the way, my KX2 is on order — still waiting for Elecraft to say “its
shipped”.

73, phil, K7PEH