From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Don
Wilhelm
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 6:45 PM
To: stan levandowski; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] (OT) - portable radial idea?

Stan,

It can be made to work, but will be a real "bear" to adjust to resonance
unless you separate the ends.

If you are feeding with 300 ohm twinlead, why not make a 66 foot long center
fed dipole out of it.

Alternately if this is for portable work, us no feedline at all - just a BNC
to binding post adapter at the KX1. Use 2 lengths of wire as is shown on
page 10 of the KXAT1 manual.

73,
Don W3FPR

delivered to r...@elecraft.com