I've really been enjoying my new used K3. I installed the KPA3A in it and have
been very active on the CW bands.
My question is this. I can't get psk 31 to work in my HRD...either in
conjunction with Win4k3 or by itself. It works fine with Win4K3 by itself but I
want the nice HRD waterfall display. I don't use the sound card, right? Just
the port connection from the rig to the computer. I've followed..carefully..the
directions in the Win4k3 help for connecting to HRD but I can't even get HRD
standalone to give me any out put. There has to be some box I'm not checking or
shouldn't be checking or just something I'm not understanding. Remember...the
keyboard works perfectly in Win4k3 terminal in either cw mode or psk. Any help
is much appreciated.
Andy W1AWB

Sent from my iPad