Off topic, but perhaps others have had the same problem.
I have a K3/100 + ATU (ser#3542), purchased as a kit in 2009.  No problems with
RFI until April of 2016.  All of a sudden RFI on 80,40(didn't try 160).  Been
off these bands ever since, although all my buddies hang out on 40.  Have had
AT&T out 4 times, no help.
OK...I just found an AT&T Uverse user forum that discuss this very thing, same
symptoms as mine, with a ham participating.  If I am reading it correctly, they
are saying that the bands that Uverse uses for multiplexing includes 160,80 &
40 frequencies.  One of the contributors said that AT&T eventually upgraded his
equipment, including replacing some twisted-pair cables with CAT5 cables, and
it solved the problem.  I am supposed to get a call Monday from an AT&T guy who
is familiar with this.  But I would like input from my Elecraft ham buddies.
Anyone out there experienced this before?  I don't think it is just me.  Anyone
out there had this problem with AT&T Uverse and gotten it fixed?
Reply off-line if you wish, but I believe there may be several on this
reflector who would find responses useful to them.
Thanks!JohnK5ENQ