I had similar RFI issues with AT&T Uverse equipment, both on RX and TX.

I went with Comcast and have no RFI issues with them.  Nearly our entire
neighborhood is Comcast.   AT&T tried to deliver Uverse here via 50-year old
twisted pairs and it was a mess.

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, IDXC 2017 Committee

AT&T
> guy who is familiar with this.  But I would like input from my Elecraft
ham
> buddies.
> >> Anyone out there experienced this before?  I don't think it is just me.
Anyone
> out there had this problem with AT&T Uverse and gotten it fixed?
> >> Reply off-line if you wish, but I believe there may be several on this
reflector
> who would find responses useful to them.
> >> Thanks!JohnK5ENQ

> >> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
> >> Post: mailto:Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
> >>
> >> This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net Please help support this