Phil,

Check the "companion guide" on their web site. A menu setting  also needs to
be changed. (extended vfo)

Bill  K3UJ

Maybe some one can help. I am building K-2 # 5423 with the rework
eliminators.
I got the unmdules and missing parts but the instructions  were not good for
installing missing parts. I figured it all out except the  60 meter module.
I installed D-19 and 20 before testing and  alignment part II. All was
fine until VCO control voltage setting. The low  and high freq voltages at
R-30 were well within range on all bands except 40  meters where it was
7.000--5.51v   7.300--7.91v and sensitivity  seemed low on 40.  Then I
discovered on the K-2 schematic DO NOT  install D 19, 20 with out changing
C-71 from 82pf to 120pf.
I replaced C-71 with the 120pf that came with the rework parts and now 40
is  deaf and the VCO voltage is7.93 volts at 7.000 and hardly changes up to
7.300.

Are there other changes that need to be  made?  Maybe somebody reading
this has had this problem.

tnx Phil