Phil,

This is one aspect that I would like to see the rework eliminator guys
reconsider, but since you have now added D19 and D20 and have changed C71 to
120 pF, do the next step and enter the K2 menu and set D19 to ON - then you
should be able to get all bands within range.  By the way, the range of
voltages allowable after making these changes is between 1.0 and 7.5 volts,
but make an attempt to get them all within the 1.5 to 7.0 volt range first.

73,
Don W3FPR