Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 05:52:20 +0000
From: Oliver Barrett<hoosa...@hotmail.com>
To:"Elecraft@mailman.qth.net"  <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: Oliver Barrett<hoosa...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] KX3 update utility download removed (i.e. blocked)
        by Norton Internet Security in Windows 7

Hi all,

My Norton Internet Security removed the KX3 firmware update utility from my
Windows 7 PC after I tried to download it, based on crowdsourcing criteria
(only a few hundred users and over a year old).

Any suggestions on how to get around this?

Thanks!
Oliver Barrett  KB6BA