You probably remember that I recently put out a little tutorial to the group on
the K3 AGC. Immediately after I put those measurements out there, some of the
gurus here told me that it could be confusing, and might be misunderstood, so I
pulled it. I don't know who told the ARRL Contest Update about it-- it wasn't
me-- but they made a general announcement to the contesting community about it.
They probably should have checked it out before doing that.

I've been getting inquiries from folks asking where the heck the paper is, and
I've had to tell them that I pulled it. However, the paper had simply repeated
what was in another paper that's been out there for years. Jack Smith, K8ZOA,
made much better measurements that I would encourage anybody to read. However,
I've been told that DX Engineering, which acquired Jack's Clifton Laboratories
web page, has pulled that paper as well! So the K3 world has been plunged into
darkness...

I just wanted to make a general announcement that the paper's no longer
available. Anybody who has it, please trash it.

Thanks,

Al  W6LX