On 3/25/2017 1:26 PM, Al Lorona wrote:
However, the paper had simply repeated what was in another paper
that's been out there for years. Jack Smith, K8ZOA, made much
better measurements that I would encourage anybody to read.
However, I've been told that DX Engineering, which acquired Jack's
Clifton Laboratories web page, has pulled that paper as well! So
the K3 world has been plunged into darkness...

Typical ... since DX Engineering does not sell Elecraft, but instead
pushes the inferior Icom noise generators, one could expect them to
bury any of Jack's work that is specific to Elecraft.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV