1. I support very mich the idea or the need , really, of an in-built
bluetooth rig control and audio I/o connection interface  to a portable
devices. For if you have an iPad or an iPhone you can not connect them to
nothing and nothing can be connected to them by wires :). Yes, I have a
Pigtail thing but it's too complicated to use in the field and it makes one
more box hanging around and the software available is rudimentary one. With
mobile devices taking over laptop and desktop computers almost massively in
the daily life use, not having a chance to use it for the KX line ham radio
applications is just a great mistake!

2. I use my KX2 a lot in the mobile operating with the magmount antenna.
The rig just sits on the front seat near me and it is no problem to operate
the CW paddle. Just one thing - it would be nice a second PF button because
now I have to choose what I want to use it for- the VOX on/off or the Xit
on/off for example. While on road and driving it is tiresome and dangerous
to mingle with the menu settings. Actually the VOX setting should stay
always on if you switch it on. at the moment you have to switch it on on
every  power-up.

73! Linas LY2H