​End fed... I can throw it up about anywhere I go at a moment's notice and
make CW contacts at 5 watts with little effort. It packs small, works in
pretty much any position, easily repaired, fits in a camera bag with the
radio, battery and everything else needed for a day of fun.

Yesterday I was at Mason Neck WWFF KFF-1308. Dragged one end up a tree
almost vertical, ran between 3 and 10 watts and worked 14 stations
including Belgium with minimal effort. Time from start of setup to on the
air maybe 10 or 15 minutes.

Whatever other antenna you may find, it still might be worth bringing an
end fed along.

Kev K4VD