From: Tom McCulloch <th...@att.net>
To: Harry Yingst <hlyin...@yahoo.com>; "elecraft@mailman.qth.net"
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Amber display for the K2?

When it's off it's sort of grayish.  When I power the K2 up there are (what
looks to be) two small light bulbs on, or behind, the left and right sides of
the display,  When lit they give an amber-ish (if that's a word) color.  It's
actually the color from the two "clear" incandescent bulbs.

Does anyone with a low serial number have this and can better explain it?

Tom, wb2qdg
K2 s/n 1103