Jim,

I too had an issue with a couple of cables between my K3 and P3. Had to wiggle the cable every few days to get rid of the extra noise on the P3. Finally replaced the cable with a 3 foot Amphenol BNC cable, part number 115101-30-36.00 and have never had the issue again. The cable is made with LMR-100, which is skinny and flexible. It's currently in stock at Mouser for $18.66.

73,

Bill - NA5DX