From: donov...@starpower.net
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: 4/4/2017 5:19:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 loss of rx signal

Hi Ron,

If you've ever used BNC connectors in a lab environment -- especially
above about 30 MHz -- you soon become aware of their shortcomings
especially if they don't fit snugly. I've never noticed BNC problems
at HF frequencies except for worn (or cheaply made) connectors that
fit very loosely.

I'm sure the Amphenol connectors are very high quality and perhaps
not as leaky and unreliable as generic (or worn) connectors

73
Frank
W3LPL