Sorry for the late replay. My bride had quadruple bypass on 3/20. I don't know if this would be considered an accessory, but really would like to see the clock/date be able to retain memory so would not have to set it every time. KX2 really is a great radio though, just about everything I thought it would be and more.

Staying with her during her recovery when not working but looking forward to her full recovery and my qrp KX2 outings to resume ;-). I hope she will be going with me more often to get out and do hikes/walks. I like the KX2 so well that if I can ever get the power co. to fix the line noise near the house, may very well get a 2nd KX2 for the house.

73

Chuck

AF4O