From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bob
Nielsen
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2017 2:42 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] A little theory

I did meet him.  The first thing he said to me was, "Call me Dick", as he
wasn't much for titles.  When he was scheduled to give a lecture to the
freshman class at Caltech we were told to arrive early because the
upper-classmen would fill up the lecture hall.  In addition to his work in
theoretical physics, he was a master of the bongo drums.  A
somewhat-fictionalized film of Feynman's time at Los Alamos is "Infinity"
starring Matthew Broderick.

73, Bob N7XY