I have the HM10 Dual and HC4 headsets.  They do NOT need the bias.  I've used
the HC4 with and without TXEQ; both are fine.

Jim N7US
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 17, 2017, at 11:00 PM, Matt Zilmer <mzil...@roadrunner.com> wrote:

That depends on the mic itself.  The HC4- and HC5-based mics need bias ON, but
don't know about the others (HC6?). Donis correct about the gain range setting.
 Both elements are low output, so use HIGH.