Yes, just like the bio (https://qrz.com/db/N7WS) says; been here 70 years. I like to say I was conceived here, since my parents met and married in Tucson, but were actually in San Diego when I was born. They moved back when I was a young child and I've never left. No reason to, unless I want a chip shot to SV/A, instead of, I'll-never-live-long-enough-to-work-this-guy-through-the-east-coast.

Wes, N7WS, ex KN7CVT, K7CVT