I'm not necessarily defining a personal situation. But almost any 80 or 160 antenna will suffice as an example.

I am currently constructing a vertical for those bands. The model shows 2:1 on 160 at resonance and >3:1 just 60 KHz away and this is with considerable ground loss. Less loss would equal lower BW. With quarter wave resonance on 80 at 3.6 MHz it exceeds 3:1 at 3.8 MHz and is nearly 7:1 at 4.0.

Transmission line loss is a non-issue with 7/8" Heliax.