Sverre

I used to run BeaconSee very successfully with my K2 and it's KIO2. It did
switch the K2 to the various frequencies without a problem. Note the following
from my post on the subject some time ago:

There is a little trick to driving the K2 that might not be obvious... if
you don't instruct the K2 to use VFO A, then issue a frequency for VFO A
(expecting the K2 to change to that frequency), it will only do so if VFO A
is currently in use. This gives the appearance of an intermittent fault.

The syntax that works correctly is to command the frequency by the following
string:

FR0;FA00014100000;

FR0 selects VFO A, FA000xxx tells VFO A what frequency to select. To use VFO
B, issue the command:

FR1;FB00014100000;

Depending on application, issuing K20;AI0; ahead of the commands may avoid
confusion and doesn't do any harm. Note there are no spaces between commands
in the string.

The above works well with BeaconSee, the default "Kenwood" setting sometimes
worked but lacked the VFO A/B command so could foul up if you had previously
used VFO B. Just rename the Menu Label in BeaconSee to &Elecraft.

73 Dave, G4AON