Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have tried this now by defining a new
Elecraft setup in BeaconSee. It works ... for a cycle or two as it toggles
every 3 minutes form 14.1 to 18.11 MHz. But then it seems to lose sync, and
when BeaconSee issues a frequency change command, the K2 just beeps and
nothing happens. Perhaps my old Dell laptop is a little tired, but on the
other hand RS232 control with Ham Radio Deluxe works without problems.

I wonder if the beep is a standard error message from the K2 when it
receives an incomprehensible command over the KIO2?

73

Sverre
LA3ZA
http://www.qslnet.de/la3za/