Respectfully, you are wrong, and sarcasm is not beneficial to making your point. Further, there is no need for you to go all digital on this...

Clearly I did not say all science experiments are bad, please review my post, and view it in the context it was offered in and not via the filter of some alternate quantum universe, where we can only have, all, or nothing, with no idea which is not in the extreme rebutted with a sarcastic answer. If you have a point to make, please state it clearly, not sarcastically.

Again, respectfully, for me, and I suspect most of us in the normal, non quantum universe, saying Open Source might break something is perfectly acceptable. Here is an example... Open Source the NASA launch commit software, then crawl into the next manned vehicle for launch and see how comfortable you are... Again, context is everything...

Here again, an extreme viewpoint on your part-- I am not "shooting anyone down dead", and I don't think others are, I am offering an alternate viewpoint, and opinion as to why I believe Open Sourcing the code for a commercial in production, well know, well respected radio, with a stellar reputation is a bad idea.

If one takes everything in the extreme, then everything looks extreme. Think context... When you respond in the extreme it polarizes the entire issue... CONTEXT is everything.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net