Howdy Folks,

In 2002 I started the Elecraft CW Net to meet people and improve my CW. Over the years I have met many fine folks and lost a few along the way. My CW has improved (somewhat). The propagation has been poor, then better, then good, and now poor again. I expect that cycle will continue long after I am gone.

The official date would be June 6, 2017 but June 4th is close enough. Hopefully the bands will perk up a bit; the sun does have a few tiny spots on it. Solar flux is marginal but I have been making sporadic contact with the East Coast, Midwest, Southeast, Southwest, Western Canada, and folks not local to the Pacific Northwest. While I do get the occasional weak check in from Washington and the line of sight folks in Oregon the PNW is usually too close for good copy.

Please think about checking in on June 4th to be part of this large group of like minded folks. Family news, dog health, camping trips, fishing, and the weather have all been discussed in the past. Since we all use Elecraft gear we rarely talk about our rigs. We do discuss new gear being offered, stories about repair of old gear, and antennas - always antennas.

   Until then,

       73,

           Kevin.  KD5ONS  Net Control Person 5th Class.