Good Evening,

Even more sun and less rain, the dry season is nigh. The few trees which have leaves have them. More species of birds show up each day. After the winter's sparse collection of bird calls the variety of sounds is amazing. But the two pairs of pileated woodpeckers are by far the loudest. Benefits of being on top of the pecking order.

Propagation is still weak even with the sun sending a few storms our way. This net started on June 6th, 2002 so tomorrow will be fairly close to 15 years. Many thousands of QNIs later it has weathered changes and propagation cycles but still keeps going. If you can hear me tomorrow give me a call.

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-