Robert,

Those voltages say the VFO is oscillating, but the DC voltage at the gate of Q18 indicates that either your DMM is dragging the voltage to a low level, or the oscillation is weak. If that is true, T5 is OK.

I would suggest that you build up the RF Probe - parts are supplied with your K2 kit. Then go to Appendix E of the K2 manual and do the checks shown on pages 10 and the first part of page 11. If you have an oscilloscope with a 10X probe, do the same checks but the peak to peak voltage should be 2.8 times the expected RMS voltages.

As always with new kits, check the soldering. Inadequate heat to flow the solder is a common source of failure to have circuits work correctly. Also check the value of components in the VFO circuit. I have repaired K2s where the only problem is that the builder did not identify the correct capacitors. For instance, C68 must be a 10pF capacitor. There is a 1pF capacitor in the kit which is marked 1D and can at first glance be interpreted as "10".

73,
Don W3FPR