Linas,

I know Howie (owner of Pro Audio Engineering) and consider him to be a personal friend. I also know he is a meticulous engineer, and very likely has full data from his testing.
I suggest sending him a direct email request.

The results you posted - only 3 minutes keydown at 10 watts indicate to me that you may have a problem with your KX2. That is even substantially less than the time Wayne posted resulting from his tests using the stock heatsink.

I would check to be certain the PA transistors are in full contact with the heatsink.

Sorry, but I do not have a KX2 to give you additional information. Perhaps someone else will volunteer.

73,
Don W3FPR