I like the way the way the VE7FMN heat sink I bought for my KX3 looks. Now that
the PAs are on the side of the KX2, I just don't feel the same about the
appearance of the heat sinks I've seen for it. Kind of look lopsided.

-Kevin (KK4YEL)

-----
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts,
while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

On May 14, 2017, at 16:02, Kevin - K4VD <ke...@k4vd.net<mailto:ke...@k4vd.net>>