From the WSJTX users manual:

Split Operation: Significant advantages result from using Split mode
(separate VFOs for Rx and Tx) if your radio supports it. If it does not,
WSJT-X can emulate such behavior. Either method will result in a cleaner
transmitted signal, by keeping the Tx audio always in the range 1500 to
2000 Hz so that audio harmonics cannot pass through the Tx sideband filter.
Select Rig to use the radio’s Split mode, or Fake It to have WSJT-X adjust
the VFO frequency as needed, when T/R switching occurs. Choose None if you
do not wish to use split operation.

73,
Tom - KQ5S