But the menu item label itself goes to N/A, which is not alphabetical and
doesn’t tell you *what* is not available, which is inconsistent with other
functions that are at times not applicable.  It’s really the latency when
scrolling past that is the issue, as I scroll quickly to search and trying to
settle on a nearby item is kinda broken (I have to wait for the N/A to go away
since it does not do that as soon as I scroll to the next item so I can’t even
tell what the next item is).  It works fine with no KXPA100 attached.

  Thanks and 73,
  Erik Tkal  -  W1QED