Hi Don,

thanks for your answer and the idea to use macros.

At this time I use KX3 utility to setup a macro for testing.

E.g.:
Macro 2: CWINSSB DELAY;MD3;DELAY;DELAY;KS014;BW0240;SWT11;SWT19;MD2;
Starting mode: SSB: switch to CW, Keyer speed 14, bandwith 2.4kHz, Key MSG
and Key 1... then back to SSB.

Due to the "CW Text to send"-time the MD2 is ignored and I do not like to
set "random" DELAYs to get MD2 working, depending an keyer speed.
Any suggestions?

Kind regards,
73 de Martin, DL1MTG