Years ago, I used to own a IC-910h.

For some stupid reason I sold it when I got distracted by something else
that was important.  That was about 10 years ago.  Lesson learned.

I have always kept my K3 though.  I have done a bit of DX'ing with it for a
long while.

Now, I want to re-enter the Satellite work again, and I need a full duplex
Transceiver that can also work 2m/440.

Is there an upgrade path from a *SN #2100* era K3 to one that can do

a) Full Duplex (I assume this means getting the K3-SUB) and
b) Tx on 2m for uplink and Rx 440 on down,  or  Tx 2m on uplink and Rx 10m
down.

In other words, as long as I can do all of this:

1.  K3SUB can Rx 2m/440 and the main Tx 2m/440
2.  K3SUB can Rx HF and main Tx 2m/440

I don't expect to need to Tx 2m/440 more than 10W ever.

Then, we're good.

I'm lost on the elecraft page of parts/kits.  My how things have changed
there.

By the way I didn't see it, but is there a 1.2Ghz  KIT ?  Not required, but
would be nice.

Any kind soul, please help me out with an upgrade path of which kits I need
to get to do the full-duplex Satellite work that I used to enjoy.  (I'm all
set on the antennas and such, just need the upgrades to the RIG).

Thanks so much.
73
W7BRS