Great news! I'm glad Gary was able to nail it for you.

I apologize for missing your note about already talking to Tech support.
Sometimes email
overload takes its toll on this end too! I personally receive and respond to
daily emails many times the volume seen on this list and as a result read too
fast from time to time.

I'm also learning that typing replies to list postings on my phone with my
reading glasses off is a great way to create interesting typos..

73,
Eric
elecraft.com
---