Replacement part is:

C37,102    10 uF,10V,20%,CERM,0805,SMD       E530223      Panasonic
ECJ-2FF1A106Z    Digikey    PCC2233TR-ND        PCC2233CT-ND

This is Y5V dielectric.

It looks easy to get a 16V part in 0805 (and X5R at that).

I've bodged in a 10u 10V Y5V 1206 for the time being.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Christopher Hoover <c...@murgatroid.com>
wrote:

> Gary AB7MY from Elecraft suggested that it was likely a shorted C102.
> Indeed it was.   Thanks, Gary!   73 de AI6KG
>

> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:22 PM, Christopher Hoover <c...@murgatroid.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> Thanks for the response.
>>
>> As I mentioned in my positing, I'm on "the line" with the support people
>> and have an active thread.
>>
>> They want my rig for 2-3 weeks, which is not compatible with my travel
>> plans, so I'm looking for other ways to fix the problem.
>>
>> -christopher.
>> 73 de AI6KG
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:09 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft <
>> e...@elecraft.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Better yet, email supp...@elecraft.com
>>>
>>> Our tech support team is here ti help!
>>>
>>> 73,