Not exactly correct. I have 2 which do not, as I measure and listen, create any noise. On the other hand, I purchased a "deal" for a 13V / 30 amp supply. It measures.......well it will never be in or around my house as it generated lots of noise from 1 MHz to over 100 MHz. I was suspicious when I couldn't find a Part 15 label on the box. But after all, new shipped to me was less than $20. Guess one gets what they pay for in terms of quality.

73

Bob,  K4TAX