GM Guys, I have a KX1 for sale, s/n 2698.
 It's in excellent condition, has the ATU installed, also has the paddles.
 Don Wilhelm, W3FPR went thru it a few months ago and gave it a clean bill of
health !
 While it was there, he built and installed for me the K6XX CW indicator kit
which allows you to zero beat the station with the lamp installed on the KX1.
 It comes with the manual of course !
 I already have another KX1, and went and broke down and bought a K1, my third
! Can't seem to stay away from the K1....lol !
 So this one is really surplus to my needs, plus I need to put the money back
in the bank I used to buy the K1....lol !!
 Price is $450.00 firm, I'll pay shipping and insurance. I can do PayPal or M.O.
 Contact me at ekac...@yahoo.com
Pictures on request.....
 72/73 de Ed
 N7EDK