I sold my MH2 a while back as it seemed totally out of character with the K2
even with the Elecraft label. It was way too large, had PTT switch that took
a lot of pressure to operate, and had too stiff a coiled cord.

The K2 also allows for function buttons on the mic to switch VFOs. It would be
nice to have a mic from Elecraft that exploited these functions and where the
function buttons were correctly labeled.

Darrell VA7TO K2#5093

--
Darrell Bellerive
Amateur Radio Stations VA7TO and VE7CLA