I personally like seeing the cool stuff people do with their Elecraft products.
I fear this will be lost using vBulletin or similar forum approaches.

I do not have a KX2 and I do not think I  will I ever buy one (Got the KX3!!)-
but I like reading about people going to Walk the Camino Trail, the same goes
for the remote Ops, the same for the info regarding filters and Macro
programming.

Regards to all

   Tim, A45WG