Let's end this thread immediately, as it was already closed yesterday per my earlier list email below.

73,
Eric
Mooderator
/elecraft.com/
---

On 8/21/2017 4:28 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:
I apologize for not replying to this topic earlier. I was off email for a large part of the weekend. :-)

While we appreciate the interest in switching the Elecraft List to a forum format, we can not watch all the topics in a multi topic forum. If there are web forum topics for every product we make, along with other topics, it will quickly be impossible for us to read and participate in all of them.  Also, we've observed that when lists like ours fragment into a multi-topic forum, they quickly lose the sense of community that we have here.  For those reasons we have always chosen to retain the list email format for the Elecraft list.

As noted before, for those that prefer a searchable web based display of this list threaded by topic or in calendar date order, the Nabble web based real-time archive of the Elecraft list does an excellent job of providing a web based searchable and organized copy of this list. This addresses the 'forum' style need of most readers.

See:
http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/Elecraft-f365791.topics.html

Many of our users use the Nabble web interface as their primary method of reading the Elecraft list.

Let's end this periodically recurring thread at this time.

73,
Eric
/Moderator etc.
elecraft.com/