Use the Elecraft Utility, select Edit Power On Banner and make the changes you need.   Just be sure there are no extra letters or symbols in the box.  Only 22 characters are allowed.

Of course you will need the radio powered up and connected to the computer.  Also check the port number and Test Communications to be sure the radio and the computer are communicating.

73

Bob, K4TAX

K3S s/n 10163