The only time I've noticed RFI issues from CFL or LED bulbs is when they are being excited by RF.  I've measured 3 or 4 different ones of different brands and wattage ratings.  This was done using a fixture where by the bulb was mounted on a suitable surface in a socket with the transmit antenna {dual band VHF/UHF}  some 6 ft away from the lamp and the receive antenna {connected to a spectrum analyzer with a similar dual band VHF/UHF antenna}, about 6 ft from the lamp.  In all cases no noise above background noise was observed.   When the transmitter was activated, the spikes of noise appeared.  With the transmitter off, the spikes again were not present.    Not a real analytical or scientific method but some degree of indication that some are better than others, some are worse than others.

73

Bob, K4TAX

K3S  s/n 10163