There's a good article in Nov QST on the very subject.

On 10/24/2017 5:06 PM, John Harper wrote:
A few weeks ago several folks here were discussing the hanging of an
antenna line with a quadcopter and were wondering what's available to allow
a quad to drop a line over a tall tree or other structure.

https://ae5x.blogspot.com/2017/10/using-quadcopter-to-hang-antenna-line.html

I just finished putting my 80m dipole up at the 90-foot level and took a
few photos of what I use to do it. The key to the whole thing is the
payload release device since a quad cannot descend with the line still
attached.