You're welcome. It is such an oasis to
find a company that not only makes top
quality equipment but has a fantastic
after sale support of these products.

I Loved my K3, sold it to a friend who
wanted one for mobile contesting, with me
buying a K3s to replace it. Feeling
remorse at selling the K3 & having to use
a Corsair II as my only backup rig, I
bought another (very old) K3 again for a
backup in case I have to sent the K3s
back.

I don't hear much about the Diversity
option mentioned here any more and thought
I'd bring up how much of an advantage it
can be, even with all the stand-alone
stats of a K3s. Diversity still makes the
K3s an even better, more capable radio. If
you want the best of the best, Diversity
gives you that option.

73,

Gary
KA1J