Hi Group:

Well, now and then I'm disappointed that I don't have a permanent shack.
However, after hearing some of those lightning stories.... there's certainly an
additional plus side to being a portable-only QRP operator.  All my gear is
disconnected from the AC mains, don't have any antennas up, and any gear I have
is unconnected to any other gear, while it waits patiently for me to grab one
of the carry bags and go set up in the great outdoors.  And, that, of course,
happens in nice WX.   Sure, there can be a "bolt from the blue".. but the
chances of that are very low in my area of EPA.

73 de Ray
K2ULR
KX3 #211