In normal operation you cannot use TUNE/DISPLAY to monitor the power output and SWR.

Yes, those values are the power and SWR as measured by the KPA100 wattmeter.

Given your readings along with the HI CUR messages, I believe there is a problem with the KPA100 wattmeter. To test that theory, connect an external wattmeter to the KPA100 and a dummy load. Set the power to 50 watts (or 5 watts if powering only the base K2). Then do a TUNE. Do you have power control? Or does the power output go to maximum (greater than 15 watts if only the base K2 is powered, or greater than 120 watts if the KPA100 is powered.

If there is no proper power control, then the wattmeter in the KPA100 is damaged. The most common cause is that KPA100 diodes D16 and D17 have been damaged. If changing them does not cure the problem, then there are other components that could be the problem.

Let us know what the results of your testing may be and we can help further.

73,
Don W3FPR