Waiting on an answer from Elecraft but thought I'd also check with the
group here.

I have a Flex 6500 with KAT500/KPA500 combo. It's been working great until
very recently. Within the past couple of days I was intermittently reading
high SWR when the amp is in operate. In standby or off everything looks
good. As of last night it's not so intermittent.

In receive when I switch from standby to operate I'm only receiving the
strongest of signals. Everything else disappears almost like the antenna
was disconnected.

When switching between standby and operate I hear a relay clicking. I'm not
sure but it doesn't seem to be as loud a click as I normally hear but I
can't be sure.

With the amp powered down and the Flex set to 100 watts out everything
seems to be working fine. I'm afraid my amp is going to take a trip. Any
ideas for things to check?

73,
Kev K4VD