Here's the setup : 3 month old K3S. Full wave 80 mtr RX loop. Closest point to
TX antenna is around 200 ft. Over 50 watts I hear relays clicking and stations
have a hard time breaking in even using QRQ plus. I assume the RX antenna is
not switching fast enough and I'm getting  milliseconds of high RF into the
front end and protection relays are kicking in???
Will increasing TX delay help this? If so, how much can I increase it from the
factory setting of 008 before the keying gets choppy running 50 to 60 wpm? Are
there other settings that would affect this? I also run an Acom 2000A from time
to time, which has pin diode T/R switching and, according to reports, does QSK
perfectly at those speeds. I don't want to mess that up either.
Thanks,Steve, WF3T