Folks,

Looking at PSK31 programs for Linux, so far I found:

KPSK -- http://kpsk.sourceforge.net/
LinPSK -- http://linpsk.sourceforge.net/
xpsk31, lpsk31 -- http://5b4az.mattsnetwork.co.uk/pages/digital.html
gpsk -- http://www.qsl.net/pg4i/linux/gpsk31.html

So far I like KDE the best, emulates the look and feel of digipan. Or
so it seems reviewing it on paper.

If I switch to Linux, I'll likely use KDE, but if I don't, I'd like to
know about alternative PSK31 programs. Minimum requirements are tuning
indicator, text file transmission. Desired features are: waterfall
display, QSO logging, multi-freq. display/QSO monitoring. Serial port
control is not necessary, I'll be using VOX control.

I don't have Linux up and running yet, still evaluating the
availability of all other applications I need/want. So, I can't really
test things myself. Will appreciate any comments/hints/pointers to
reviews...etc.

--
73, Rod N0RC